Creating our first React app

 Hi everyone , today we are going to see how to create our first react app , so let's start .

We are going to be creating our first react app in just five steps .

Step 1: In step 1 , you need to open any terminal you want , it is your wish . In my case it is command prompt so I am going to open command prompt . You can open command prompt by just typing cmd in your search bar .This is how the window looks like ,

Step 2: In , step 2 you need to select your folder in which the react app should be created . So you need to type cd and paste the path of your folder. In my case , I am going to create my react app in my desktop . So I will type cd desktop and press the enter key. 


Step 3 : In step 3 , copy the following sentence "npx create-react-app name of your app" and press the enter key . I have named my app as first-react-app .Now you need to wait for a few minutes , for your react app to get created . Creating a React app depends on your computer speed .This is how it looks after creating the react app , 


Step 4: In step 4, you just need to type cd and name of your react app , press the enter key and type npm start and press the enter key again .In my case the name of my react app is first-react app so I will type 
"cd first-react-app" press enter key and type "npm start" for creating the react app. You have to type your named react app after cd. Now just wait for a few more minutes , and it will show a message that it is compiled successfully .Like this,

Step 5 : This is the final step , in this step, we have to view our react app . To view your react app copy the url in the local section and paste it in your browser . This is how the React app looks like ,

Hooray , we have successfully created our first react app . 

Thank you very much for reading this post Please share this post and comment too ! .















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Websites to learn and code for free

Chat GPT - What's the trend all about?

This programming app will help you learn programming in a fun way